JDR Pro Landscaping specializes in fence installation and repair! Our experts are highly-trained, professional installers with years of experience and hundreds of fence installs under their belts. Beautiful fencing around a home not only adds much needed-privacy, but also value! We service the Denver Metro Area and beyond. JDR Pro Landscaping comes to you to help choose your perfect type of fencing, installation timeline, and upfront pricing. Give us a call today for a free estimate on fencing installation or repair!
For most people, a fence around their home provides a sense of privacy. Although you probably enjoy your neighbors, it is nice to be able to sit in the backyard without them staring right at you. Additional reasons to choose fencing include:
- Fencing adds value
- Homes with beautiful fencing often increase in value compared to a home without fencing.
- Increases safety
- If you have children or animals at home, you know they importance of having boundaries they cannot escape from. A fence provides that boundary! Fencing provides a safe area for children and pets alike to play outside without the worry of them running out to a busy street or leaving your home.
- Deters intruders
- Although not guaranteed, a strong fence can help deter unwanted intruders from entering your home. According to an article from HGTV, strong fences that look difficult to climb up or jump over is likely to keep someone from trying to do so.
- Fences define property lines
- Rather than having to wonder where you should stop mowing the yard on a shared lawn space, fences provide physical boundaries that tell you when to stop. Having definite property lines helps to ensure your yard will be yours alone.
Types of Fencing
The most common type of fencing, wood fences are usually found in neighborhoods and residential areas. The top wood types most commonly used for fences are pine, cedar, cypress, and redwood. Many times, wood fences are resistant to insects, easy to stain, and last for years.
Composite fencing is often made to look like stone. Rather than stone, composite fencing is a mixture of resin with either plastic or wood. Composite fences do not have planks or rods, so they are ideal for ultimate privacy.
Vinyl fences are ideal for people looking for a low maintenance fence with easy installation. Vinyl fences are made from plastic materials and never need to be stained or painted. Most vinyl fences are not very tall, so if privacy is a big concern another fence type might work better!
Chain Link Fencing
The cheapest option out of all the fencing types, chain link fences are easy and quick to install. Chain link fences come in various colors and are specially coated for corrosion resistance. Chain link fencing is not typically used in residential areas due to lack of privacy.
Similar to vinyl fencing, metal fencing never has to be stained or painted. Metal fences are incredibly sturdy and are hard to break through, offering additional security to your home. Sold in panels, metal fences are easy to install and have a long lifespan.
Other fencing types include:
- Invisible fencing that creates an unseen barrier around your yard that is typically used to keep pets from wandering off
- Pool fences that create a barrier between your yard and the actual pool area. This prevents children from accidentally falling in to the pool.
- Sloped fences that are designed to follow the slope of a hill.
- Electrical fences are electrically charged when on and will shock anyone who touches it.
Why Choose JDR Fencing Services?
At JDR Pro Landscaping, we know what it takes to help you choose and install the perfect fence for you! Not sure what type of fence would look the best with your landscape? We can help! Is your current fence falling apart or ready for an update? We can help with that too! We are Denver’s choice for for fence installation and repair!
Give us a call today for a free estimate or with any questions you have!